Before investing, consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the variable annuity and its investment options. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for a prospectus and, if available, a summary prospectus containing this information. Please read the prospectus and consider this information carefully before investing. Product availability and features may vary by state. Please refer to the contract prospectus for more complete details regarding the living and death benefits if applicable.
1. These are deferred variable annuities: investment returns and contract value are not guaranteed and will fluctuate depending on market performance.
2. Guarantees apply to certain insurance and annuity products and are subject to product terms, exclusions, and limitations and the insurer’s claims-paying ability and financial strength.
3. This is an immediate variable income annuity. The amount of each income payment is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
4. If you are buying an annuity to fund a qualified retirement plan or IRA, you should do so for the annuity’s features and benefits other than tax deferral. In such cases, tax deferral is not an additional benefit of the annuity. References throughout this material to tax advantages, such as tax deferral and tax-free transfers, are subject to this consideration.
5. Before exchanging, check with your current provider to see if it will assess a surrender charge, and also consider the existing benefits and features you may lose in an exchange, which may be of particular importance in poor market conditions.
Deposit and lending services and products are provided by TIAA Direct®, a division of TIAA CREF Trust Company, FSB. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. TIAA-CREF LIfe Insurance Company is domiciled in New York, NY with its principal place of business in New York, NY. Its California Certificate of Authority number is 6992. Other insurance products available at TIAA-CREF are issued by third-party insurance companies, which are not affiliated with Harvard Options Investment Company. A contract’s financial guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Annuities at Harvard Options are distributed by TIAA-CREF Life Insurance Company
Harvard Options Income Strategy Evaluator is an educational tool.
New York Regulation 168 Disclosure